By choosing an APSP Certified Building Professional, like the pros at Sunscape Pool & Backyard, you’re already winning! Now, we can set up a time to meet and discuss how to create a pool that is just right for you.
When you meet with our expert pool builder, you can discuss ideas, options, layouts, decking, and any other questions. Due to our extensive background as a residential and commercial construction contractor, we offer insight that other pool builders simply can’t. The process of picking the right pool specs can take time, but we can get you pricing, information, and alternatives to make the process quick, easy, and fun.
Things to consider:
- Vinyl liner pool vs. Fiberglass pool
- Size – Shape – Depth
- Pool decking (cool deck, decorative concrete, pavers, wood, plain concrete)
- How will you use the pool? Entertaining? Young children? Exercise? Relax?
- Extras (lighting, heater, water features (bubblers, deck jets, waterfalls), diving board, slide, automatic cover, salt chlorination, non-chlorine pool, swim jet system, hydrotherapy jets, sun/tanning ledges, benches, robotic pool cleaner, spa, pergola, pavilion, pool house, fencing, etc.)
- Site conditions (Prevailing winds, shade, tree debris, access to the pool site, soil quality, nearby bodies of water & water table, privacy/view of the pool area, access to pool/safety/local codes/insurance requirements, etc.)